Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Larry King Hanging up his Supsenders in the Fall

I don't normally watch Larry King that much, but not because of Larry. I just don't watch because he usually has guests on there I don't have much interest in. But last night was different, he had one of my favorite guests on: Bill Maher. Only last night was different, last night Larry announced he's ending Larry King Live sometime this fall. He's still going to be with CNN, doing specials, but the nightly show will end.

I'm saddened by this, Larry interviewing Bill Maher or Michael Moore, or any number of other great guests was always a treat for me. Like I said I didn't watch often, but when he had a guest on I really liked it was must see TV for me.

I hope that CNN picks a worthy successor. Someone who isn't overly partisan. I enjoy commentary, but for it I go to MSNBC. I go to CNN for unbiased reporting and to see my favorites interviewed by someone without a political agenda.

In any event best of luck Larry, we'll miss ya!

No comments: