Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Real Time with Bill Maher comes to CANADA!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No more downloading episodes hours after they air from bittorrent! Um, not that I ever did that cuz I kow it's illegal and all. *nervous laughter* but a guy I know did, you know, um his name? Oh, it's um, Joey JoJo Shabbadoo Jr. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Anyway, the Movie Network is switching their MMore Channel to HBO Canada starting October 31 (Sounds Spooky! -Ed) and for me that's fantabulous news because it means I'll be able to watch Real Time with Bill Maher. For those of you who haven't seen it it's hilarious, as evidenced by this clip here (well until HBO has it taken down anyway)



I'm a huge fan of Bill Maher, and it's about damn time we have HBO up here.

1 comment:

Militant Dipper said...

Joey Joe Joe come back.