Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, Let's Let Everyone In!

What a sad day for Canada, when we allow a fringe party, which has never elected an MP, in to the leaders debates. So, I say if we're going to let waccos in I say why not let everyone in? Hell maybe I should start my own party (it's not really that hard) and find 308 people willing to share the profits with me. What profits you ask? Why I'm going to contact goldenpalace.com and ask them how much they'd like to pay me to wear a goldenpalace.com t-shirt during the debates to determine the next government in the second largest country on the planet. I'm sure I can earn a pretty penny.

That's about as stupid an idea as allowing the Green Party in to the leadership debates. For the love of God this party has never elected an MP. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!? THEY'VE NEVER ELECTED AN MP!!! And now their wacco leader gets to stand on a stage in front of the entire country.

That's a lesson for you kids out there, if you just screech and complain as loud as you can like a little kid in a department store over and over and over again eventually you can get anything you want in this world.

So I say let them all in, let Ron Gray of the Canadian Heritage party up there, I mean Hell they qualify, they've never elected an MP either! lets get Sinclair Stevens from the Progressive Canadian party and see what he has to say, and while we're at it lets bring up Blair Longley from the Marijuana party, and Sandra Smith from the Marxist-Leninist party!

And while we're at it, lets bring in Proportional Representation so we can have a situation where a small fringe party the vast vast vast majority of the country voted against can hold the balance of power in the House of Commons. What could possibly go wrong with a plan that would allow 5% of the vote to control %100 of the country?

Things like this make we wonder why I even give a shit. The Conservative party getting a majority doesn't hurt me personally, I'm not gay or a woman wanting an abortion. I'm jsut sick of fighting the idiocy that is prevalent in our country and the U.S. as well. I guess Bill Maher is right when he says we're too dumb to be governed.

Enjoy the Canada we're creating here folks, meanwhile I'll be at the Passport office and online looking for a good house in downtown Baghdad.

4 comments:

MERBOY said...

"That's about as stupid an idea as allowing the Green Party in to the leadership debates. For the love of God this party has never elected an MP."

We have MPs who won a seat in the last election with 10,000 votes or less... 660,000 is 66 TIMES that... fringe party my ASS!

Goldenhawk said...

I'm usually with you on a lot of things, but I think this is a good development. It's less time for Harper to spend misleading the public on Dion, less time for Layton to falsely accuse Liberals and Conservatives of being exactly the same, and less time for Duceppe to do....whatever he plans on doing to stay relevant.

Goldenhawk said...

P.S. you should reactivate the discussion board. I'd like to catch up with you.

Hishighness said...

GH How many different ways do you think we can split the left vote before it only takes %12 of the vote for the Conservatives to get a majority?