Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Video Section Refurbished.

The Video Section has been refurbished, from now on I'll be using YouTube as my host for the most part except in cases such as HBO who went on a crusade against YouTube for people posting their videos on there. Enjoy it now boys, when Bittorrent coders figure out how to make it decentralized and anonymous it'll be game over for you, you'll have to shut the whole Internet down to stop us.

But, that's a debate for another day.

The first video I'd like to hat tip liberal catnip for finding. Keith Olbermann is fast becoming one of my heroes and his intelligent and thought provoking commentary is making me seriously consider picking up the phone and ordering MSNBC.

As for the video section I haven't updated the template yet as I have on the main page, but I'll get to it soon enough. I think this new one looks cleaner and more professional don't you?

No comments: