Monday, July 24, 2006

The Second Best Blog in the Universe

People often stop me on the street and ask me "Hey Highness, I know you're the best blog in the universe, but which one is the second best?" Then, I pull a baseball bat out of nowhere and beat the crap out of them and tell them to mind their own business. A Suprising amount still want to know what the 2nd best blog is while being wheeled in to the ambulance. I figure they took a beatin from me, and didn't try to press bloody charges, so they're cool enough to know which one it is.

Now some people will think it's CalgaryGrit (bahahahahaaaaaaa) or Cherniak on Politics (Hells no, he's 3rd) or Bowie Call (Bowie is the man, but he's 4th) Or some other blog I've never even heard of. But the truth is it's It's The Northern Liberal.

Now putting his cult member like devotion to Gerard Depardieu, er I mean Kennedy (As evidenced by these latest Kennedy Campain Posters -Ed.) aside, Kyle (or as I call him the KC Express) is the 2nd best blogger in the world because he and I pretty much are on the same wavelength about most things. He hates Fascists, er I mean Conservatives as much as I do, and also he looks like the dude who played Fez on That 70's Show and that dude banged Lindsay Lohan (the 70's guy not the KC Express) so you gotta give him mad props there. Also, KC saved my life when I flew to the moon back in '69 dressed as Neil Armstrong. Seriously he was all "Look out!!!" and I'm like "Huh?" and he's like "Michael Collins is really Dr. Evil!!!111oneeleven" And then... Well, you know the rest. But anyway, there are a few things that you need to know about this situation:

#1) The key to being the 2nd best blogger in the universe is copying me, not verbatim or anything, any old Conservative hack could do that, but basically agree with everything I think and like it. So if you want to be the 2nd best, you need to basically do everything the KCmeister does except you gotta support Scott Brison, Also you could send Belinda Stronach to my hotel room in a bikini under her trenchcoat and with some flowers in her hair all 70's style, but that's only if you want extra credit.

#2) Lindsay Lohan is hot.

#3) Everyone must now visit The KC express' site, and add him to their personal blogrolls lest they be seen as uncool.

Class Dismissed.

1 comment:

Hishighness said...

I'm thinking he's a great and informative blogger.