Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Wave of Ignorance

I frequent a couple of political message boards, but it's getting harder and harder for anyone to talk about issues because the Conservative supporters keep starting idiotic thread after idiotic thread. I swear on one of the boards they started 30 different Liberal attack ads, yesterday. There's no need of that! And it's not like it's 10 or so different people it's only 4!

It's typical Conservative tactics, just keep yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs until no one else is able to speak. God forbid we actually have an intelligent conversation. Babble is a good place to go, except for the Dippers, but I don't like the layout of their board. No avatars, etc.

I wish there was a place Liberal supporters could go and have intelligent conversations with each other, and not have to worry about Tory trolls. I tried to start such a place, the forums on here, but it didn't take. Perhaps I'll try again when I'm not so busy with the election.