Saturday, January 14, 2006

Untainted Liberal Discussion

I'm going to try this again, and keep trying it until I get some people as interested as I am.

With all the Conservative trolls just ruining all the political message boards I would like to have a place where just us Liberals can get together and talk about issues that matter. Not a circle jerk board like freedominion or anything, but a place where we can discuss our ideas and concerns without Conservative trolls. I've created such a place here. What you can do is join up and start discussing the Liberal party. Once I feel that you are a Liberal you'll be granted access to the private Liberal area, of course this access can be revoked instantly at any time so any opposition trolls who feel like causing a disturbance won't last long.

If you are interested please join up, and tell any other Liberals you know about it as well.

No comments: