Tuesday, January 03, 2006

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Of all the Liberal Cabinet Ministers Scott Brison is my favorite, I love the way he consistently smacks down the lying Conservatives (Are there any other kind? -Ed.) in Question Period and by proxy that idiot Peter Mackay. I've never got a chance ot meet him but today I recieved this in my inbox:

Dear Mike Savage Volunteer:

Please be advised there will be a volunteer reception at the Campaign Headquarters (63 Tacoma Drive) on Wednesday, January 11th from 6 to 8 pm. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Mike is looking forward to having this opportunity to thank you for your support and assistance, and also to welcome Hon. Scott Brison, MP for Kings Hants, who will join us for this evening of lively discussion and refreshments.

Thank you for your efforts to date and we hope you can make it next Wednesday.

Richie Mann

Campaign Chair


This totally rocks, I was hoping since he's from Nova Scotia as well I'd get a chance to meet him and now it looks like I will. I've been a big fan of his since he stood up on principal and joined the Liberals, choosing not to sell his soul to the Devil (A.K.A. Stephen Harper -Ed.) like most of his colleagues did. I'm almost as excited as I was back in 2000 when I got to meet Prime Minister Chretien.

No comments: