Monday, January 23, 2006

My Hopes for Tonight

All of my hopes are in no particular order, hopes I don't realistically think will happen are denoted with a *

- I hope we can keep my riding (Dartmouth-Cole Harbour) from the Orange Menace.
- I hope we don't lose Scott Brison.
- I hope Siobahn Coady wins.*
- I hope PEI stays solid Red. (At least we'll have one sane province)
- I hope the Conservatives are held to 3 seats in Quebec.
- I hope we don't lose Belinda.ca.*
- I hope we don't lose Tony Valeri.*
- I hope Alexa McDonough loses.*
- I hope we win Hamilton Mountain. (The Liberal Candidate really impressed me)
- I hope Olivia Chow loses.*
- I hope Helena Guergis loses.*
- I hope Michael Ignatief wins. (Just because I want his seat)*
- I hope we don't lose Landslide Annie.*
- I hope Judy WL loses.*
- I hope SES was right on their last day's poll.*
- I hope we can pull off a miracle and win.*

But most of all, I hope we can hold these far righters to a minority, because if we don't Canada is finished.