Saturday, January 07, 2006

Liberals Being Attacked for Defending Canada?!?

Now I’ve seen it all, I really have. This Options Canada smear campaign is part of an opposition that is out of control. Let me get this strait, we’re being attacked, because the Separatists were breaking every rule in the book in order to secure a Yes vote, including destroying ballot boxes in known pro federalist areas, and we’re the bad guys because our party allegedly gave a few million to an organization trying to keep Canada together? Give me a break! What would you have us do? Follow the rules and lose Canada?

 

Tell me if Canada had split, how much more do you think would have been lost on the stock markets? BILLIONS, EASY!!!!!!!

 

So if the opposition wants to keep attacking us for trying to save Canada let them, they’ll simply be confirming what I already knew: They are TOTALLY and DANGEROUSLY out of touch with Canadians.

No comments: