Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It just doesn't get any better than this

I first got in to politics around the time of the 1993 election, and the Jean Chretien facial ad I thought was bad. I didn't think the Conservatives could ever come up with an ad that even came close to being as bad as that one.

Until I saw this
(Please note, normally I would cut The Score's bar off the bottom, I've left it on there to prove the ad is not a fake. The video is in RealPlayer format.)

I particularly love the beat they got going on in the background, along with the samples of the Prime Minister and Justice Gomery, I think they must have hired Juan Atkins himself to lay down that track. I think they're going for the raver vote or something. BOOM CHIKKA BOOM CHIKKA BOOM CHIKKA!

"Hey dude, you got any Ecstacy?"

"No man, but I'm sure as hell not voting Liberal! Chris Sheppard just told me not to on one of his tracks!"

Bahahahahaha God, I can't stop laughing! This is BY FAR the worst ad of the campaign, I mean the last one I posted about; sure it was full of lies but at least the production quality was decent, but this one! Bahahahaha.

But the coup de gras, the thing that makes this better than I could have ever imagined, is that my good friend Mark over at nottawa post about this a while ago, and the ad is SO BAD Conservatives were accusing Liberals of doing a splice job on it. THEIR AD IS SO BAD SUPPORTERS OF THEIR OWN PARTY THOUGHT IT WAS A LIBERAL FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the proof: Click Here

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!