Sunday, January 08, 2006

Holy New Ads Batman!

The Liberals have released 10 new ads, although most of them are aimed either at British Columbia, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan there are a few National ones.

Obviously I'm biased but I liked them all. They were positive, even the negative ones felt positive, and well produced. The regional ones have candidates from that region standing in front of the camera speaking about what they'll do for their region. I laugh because the Connie supporters at Nodice's forums are in a buzz because they're all negative ads. Really? I saw 3 that were out of 10. Of course Connie math has never been strong, so I guess that explains it.

The "Negative" child care ad is great, and the hook at the end is brilliant: "Instead he'll give you $25 a week......and then he'll tax it. Leaving just one question: How do you improve Child Care in Canada by reducing it?"