Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Here I Come To Save The Day!" -Belinda.ca

Belinda Stronach has come out and reported that one of the reasons she left the Conservative caucus was their secret plan to introduce abortion legislation if they form government:

"When we form a government, we can be rest assured that there will be a private member's bill on this," – Don Plett, Conservative Party President.

This has also been Confirmed in the Globe and Mail. I don’t find it surprising at all, I’ve been saying for a long time now that the Conservative Party is just the Reform/Canadian Alliance in disguise. Hopefully this will make some voters think about the kind of party they’re supporting, and give them pause. I have no problem with them having a position. I don’t agree with it, but I think they are entitled to have it. What I have a problem with is they are lying to the Canadian people about their agenda, and that constitutes no less than electoral fraud.

No comments: