Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sheila Copps Makes Me Sick

How the Hell is Sheila Copps still a member of the Liberal party? That's what I want to know. I've got a copy of a sign up form to join the party and it says right on it:

I CERTIFY THAT I AM NOT A MEMBER OF ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY, I SUPPORT THE PRINCIPALS OF THE LIBERAL PARTY.

How the Hell can you support the principals of the the Liberal party when you're currently trying to defeat one of its Cabinet Ministers? Am I missing something here?!? She needs to be thrown out the party. I mean my God I have issues with the party too but that doesn't mean I go out and support the far righters or the far lefties.

The sad thing is there are probably Liberals out there that will still support piece of human garbage. Hey! YOU LOST! deal with it!

No comments: