Sunday, December 11, 2005

Help Wanted

I'm looking for article contributers here at Liberal For Life. With the election campaign on it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day to get done everything I would like to get done.

Just a note before I go further, you'd email your posts in to the blog and I'd proofread them and post them myself. (Of course giving you credit) So for any yahoos out there licking their lips thinking they can lie and then get a chance to spam my blog, sorry think again.

Anyway, it'd be an informal thing. Anyone who decides to contribute wouldn't be forced to make so many posts a day or anything like that, just do as many as you can handle. I sometimes do 5 or 6 a day, but 1 a day or every couple of days is fine.

A couple of ground rules.
- You'd have to support the Liberal party. (Obviously)
- You'd have to be willing to have your posts edited slightly. (I'm a perfectionist when it comes to how something sounds in the readers mind.)

If you are interested either click the contact button and email me, or leave a comment to this post.

No comments: