Sunday, December 11, 2005

God Bless Antonia

I read about this last night and was going to post about it today, but My Blahg beat me to it. Oh well, he wrote about it more eloquantly than I would have anyway. So I gotta give a huge hat-tip to him.

The good news is Antonia Zerbisias has found an article that pretty much destroys the income trust "scandal."

To tell you the truth before I read this I was a little worried about it. Of course I had already punched a hole in one of the arguments and was confident I could do the same with others but unfortunatly not everyone in the country reads my blog.

Do I think that the Conservatives and their supporters will let up though? Not a chance in Hell! As I've said about them before with the Sponsorship Issue: Why let the truth get in the way of a good smear campaign?

No comments: