Thursday, December 08, 2005

Day 10 Winners:

The Liberals in a walk.

After a bit of a drought the Liberals came back in fine form and grabbed the agenda. Today was equal to the Conservatives GST day except the Liberals actually managed to win it by having good talking points for the rest of the day.

The only real talking point I heard from either of the main opposition is the same I've been hearing for a long time now. "They've had 12 years blah blah blah...."

Well first of all, they've brought Canada back from the brink of the fiscal disaster the Progressive Conservatives left it in. But on top of that they've done much for law and order in this country. They've had some hiccups to be sure, the Gun Registry leaps to mind. But all in all they've done well.

I'm going to shock everyone and say I think they need to do more, I do think the root causes need to be addressed, but I obviously think they are the best party, a truly national party, to do it.

Totals:
Liberals 5 (Days 1,3,5,6,10)
Conservatives 4 (Days 2,4,7,9)
NDP 1 (Day 8)