Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Slow News Day

Since the Election Campaign news has slowed down a bit, at least until the Political shows come on the air, I figured I'd go off topic to highlight a story that I saw yesterday.

I was watching Anderson Cooper 360 last night and his top story was about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. It seems that about 200 victims that have been recovered still have not been identified more than 3 months after the storm hit New Orleans.

That is outrageous! Them oney is there for the DNA tests to be done, they just haven't been done.

This isn't me being partisan either (For Once -Ed.). Democratic Governor Blanco was asked about it weeks ago by Anderson Cooper and didn'tk now anything about it. If I were the Governor and I were asked that question I would have:

a) found out about it.
b) once I found out about it fixed it.
c) made it a point to come back on the show and report that I had fixed it.

I hope the Democrats don't re-nominate her when her term expires.

No comments: