Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Six Passages

I was doing a little research trying to find some ammunition for a discussion I was having on a message board I frequent about the bible when i stumbled on to this page.

Six Bible Passages

Basically it's a site that lists the six passages from the bible that are used by fundamentalist Christians to oppose same sex marriage. And then disputes their use for these issues in a sophisticated way. Of course I don't pretend to have any notion that I'll change a Christian's mind with this page, but it is interesting reading.

3 comments:

David Wozney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Wozney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hishighness said...

http://www.biblediscoveries.com/original.html