Friday, June 03, 2005

Question Period

I love watching question period, before I started working for myself at home I never used to get to watch it, I was always at work when it was on. Then I got a DVR but kept forgetting to set it to record it, (Recording things? I'll bet you feel like Gurmant Grewal -Ed.) but now I watch it every day, most of the time not live but still. If your a political junkie like me you'll love watching question period, especially when your party (hopefully your a Liberal if you come here.) gets off a good line.

There are many ways you can experience question period, you can watch it on CPAC whatever channel it is for you. If you don't have cable tv you can watch it online at cpac's website www.cpac.ca or if that's too slow you can read the transcripts (they're usually a day late) posted on the parliamentary website. Click here then click on "Latest Debates" under the House of Commons menu, then click "Oral Questions" which is under a new House of Commons menu that opens up on the next page and enjoy!

No comments: