Thursday, June 02, 2005

Conservatives in Hot Water

You’ve got to hand it to those Conservatives boy, you see most political parties would have used the Sponsorship Scandal (Even if it is vastly overblown –Ed.) to their advantage and gather up huge lead in the polls, but not these guys. Not only have they not done that, not only are they trailing in the polls, but now they’ve got their very own scandal to deal with.

For those of you who are unaware Evidence has surfaced at Ottawa radio station CFRA that the tapes have been doctored. (I am shocked, shocked to find that doctoring is going on in here –Captain Ed Renault.) This, of course, is what other Liberals and I have been saying since this whole thing began. I think, in the interest of branding this scandal I'll call it "Tapegate." I wish I could say “I can’t believe the lows the Conservatives are willing to go to hurt the Liberals and increase their chances at power.” But I’m not. All they want is to get in to power so they can destroy Canada. Now that the tapes are in the hands of the RCMP I imagine it won’t be long before Ujjal Dosanj and Tim Murphy are totally exonerated, I would also like to think that Germant Grewal would be tossed out of Parliament for trying to frame a cabinet minister and the Prime Minister’s Chief of Staff. But we all know Steven Harper authorized the taping and doctoring, so he won’t do anything about it. I mean he said that he didn’t authorize it so that’s proof enough for me.

No comments: