Monday, May 30, 2005

If you ever need to get ill for some strange reason....

...Then head on over to Conservative MP Monte Solberg's blog. This guy is a real wizard folks. Although I must say I'm impressed by his most recent offering, noting that his use of sarcasm is quite adept for a person of his obvious narrowmindedness. (Is that a word? -Ed.)
First, reports of Al Qaeda actually training operatives in Canada. Then yesterday the Globe and Mail reported that Christians have infiltrated the ranks of the Conservative Party.

He says that like it hadn't already happened decades ago. What CONs like Monte (I drink at a bar called Monte's go figure eh? -Ed.) and his brethern fail to understand is that we Liberals don't hate Christians, we hate that they try to force their beliefs on everyone else. I don't care who you are or where you live that's just plain wrong. And there is nothing that could ever convince me otherwise.

Here's what we say: If you don't like Gay Marriage: DON'T BECOME GAY AND GET MARRIED. If abortion isn't your cup of tea: DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. But their battlecry is: I don't like Gay Marriage or Abortions, so I'm going to shoot my mouth off until everyone agrees with me, because I'm obviously right. And when people don't know the difference between right and wrong it's up to me, some guy/girl who lives life in the 21st century according to a book that was written 2000 years ago, to tell them what to do.

As I said in a previous post we Liberals don't like abortions, no one does! But we believe it should be an option for those who need it, we believe in personal freedom, hardcore Christians believe in persecution and that garbage died in the middle ages.... or so I thought.

No comments: